Due to multiple tracks hosting special events in various classes, we feel it’s best to close for the upcoming weekend. The special open wheel race will be rescheduled for September 24th. We apologize to our racers and fans but with all of the special events for the upcoming weekend we feel this is best for our track, racers and fans.
Our next event will be the Battle of the Bluegrass Wince Mayabb Memorial on July 9th.
Thank you again for your continued support of 191 Speedway.
June 11th: $3000 to Win Earl Stollings Memorial. Regular Show in All Other Classes
- Fast Qualifier: $117
Quick 6 Dash Winner: $117
Heat Race 1 Winner: $117
Heat Race 2 Winner: $117
Hard Charger: $117
$17 for each lap led
$100 to start.
Racing for tonight has been canceled due to weather and has been rescheduled for tomorrow, Sunday June 5th. The gates will open at 12:00 and the driver’s meeting is set for 1:30. We will try to have the show over by 8:00 to 8:30 to get everyone home by a decent hour. Please spread the word.
Due to the rain and cold weather practice has been postponed until tomorrow night, Thursday May 19th. The gates will again open at 5 and practice will begin shortly after. Please help spread the word and let’s hope mother nature will cooperate with us tomorrow.
We have decided to change our opening practice date to Friday May 6th. With a lot of big races scheduled on May 7th this will give everyone a chance to try out the new track configuration and also go race on Saturday night. Gates will open around 5 and testing will begin at 6:00 until ??? Admission is $10 for the pits and $5 for the stands. Hope to see you there.